Crisis Management for a Software Company
The owner of a software company (development and distribution of software) is also the managing director of a German computer company. In this dual function he does not have sufficient time to focus on the development and distribution of a new product. Organisation and product development had come to a standstill.
MCC Adrian Holter was called in as interim executive and entrusted with the following projects:
- Analysis of employee potential
- Reorganisation of internal communication
- Analysis of the company's costs and financial structure, and development of a business plan
- Monitoring the development of a new product until it is ready to be launched on the market
- Optimisation of the sales force
- Preparing employees and strategic partners for a merger
The product was ready to be launched on the market within three months and sales rose by 25%. A new financing structure laid the foundation for future growth. Operational management could be returned to the organisation.