Consulting Company on Expansion Course
The managing partners of a consulting company have decided to expand. However, during the expansion phase they are unable to give the back office the attention it requires.
MCC Adrian Holter took on operational responsibility for the back office as interim executive. His responsibilities included
- a survey of employee potential in the back office
- the reorganisation of internal processes and structures
- the co-ordination of a marketing project
- the expansion of the existing data processing system
- the optimisation of the legal and fiscal foundation
- improving cost transparency and budgeting (including profit centre accounting)
After six months, the partners took over operational management again in a new structure. During the expansion phase the consultants were able to increase earnings by 40 percent.